- Dr. A. A. Mane, Assistant Professor in Physics has awarded the certificate reviewing by The Editors of Optik, Elsevier in recognition of the review contributed to the journal in December 2018.
- Dr. A. A. Mane, Assistant Professor in Physics has awarded the certificate of outstanding contribution in reviewing by The Editors of ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA Elsevier, Amsterdam, in recognition of the contributions made to the quality of journal in August, 2017
- Dr. A. A. Mane, Assistant Professor in Physics has secured first rank in the merit list of Ph. D entrance conducted by Shivaji University Kolhapur in year 2012-13.
- Dr. A. A. Mane, Assistant Professor in Physics has awarded the third prize for presenting the research paper entitled “Structural Characterization and Impedance Study of Spray Deposited Solid Electrolyte Bi2Cu0.1V0.9O5.35 Thin Films” in International Symposium on Materials Chemistry (ISMC-2006) Organized by BARC, Anushaktinager, Mumbai, during 4-8th December 2006.
- Dr. M. B. Mohite, Assistant Professor in Mathematics, University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi granted a Research Fellowship in Science for Meritorious Students (RFSMS) (2012-15).
- Dr. M. B. Mohite, Assistant Professor in Mathematics, Awarded as the best research article for presenting the paper entitled “Double-Diffusive Convective Transport in a Nanofluid Saturated porous Layer with Cross Diffusion and Variation of Viscosity and Conductivity” in International conference on emerging trends in mathematical sciences (ICETMS-2014) held during 25th -26th July 2014 at Bellary, Karnataka.